The purpose of these blogs is give you a number of ideas and exercises to improve your own experience as a male escort, while at the same time improving the experience you offer your clients.
Last month we explored using stories to help your client to enjoy her time with you.
This month, we’ll look at understanding the goals and outcomes of your date.
This month’s routine
To succeed, it’s good to set a direction. If you don’t know where you’re going it’s hard to make a plan and develop the resources to get there. If you do know, it’s relatively easy to get back on track if your plans go awry.
The most valuable goals are the ones that really motivate you to take action. In this scenario, it might be knowing that your client is having the time of her life because of you. Think about what it will be like when you achieve this. What will you see, hear, feel and maybe even taste and smell. Engaging all your senses will help make the goal more real.
This month’s exercise
Think of a goal that would be really useful to you, it might be something short term such as the outcome to tomorrow’s booking, or it might be longer term regarding your career. You may want to write the goal down, if you do so make sure you write it down precisely – don’t be tempted to paraphrase or restate it.
Be playful and creative when you do this exercise. You’ll get much better results.
Then ask yourself the following questions:
- Is this goal something you want, as opposed to want to avoid?
- When, where, with whom do you want it?
- How do you know when you’ve got it? (What will you see, hear, feel, taste, and smell?)
- What will do you see yourself doing differently as a result of achieving this?
- What will happen if you get this result?
- What won’t happen if you get it?
- What will happen if you don’t get this result?
- What won’t happen if you don’t get it?
- What is the first step that you will take?
- What resources do you have?
- If you were offered this right now, would you take it?
By setting and being very clear about your intention for the evening before it starts, you will be able to use the skills from these blog posts to guide your client into a state of enjoyment – hopefully leading to a repeat booking!