Published on: Tuesday the 6th of August, 2013
Your about to meet your client for the first time, you want this booking to go well, you want to have fun and most of all make the client feel comfortable, right? Lets not forget you too, you also want to feel comfortable. I don’t need to remind you that if both of you are silent, its an “uncomfortable” silence, which means you wont have fun, the booking wont go well and worse of your both uncomfortable.
Don’t panic, there is a simple tip to avoid the pitfalls, and that is…
Icebreaker questions are the quickest and simplest way to get a booking off to a good start. By asking open questions (like below) you instantly breakdown any barriers, nerves and most of all uncomfortableness. By asking more about the client, you seem genuine, a listener and a professional male escort. Of course any questions you ask the client, will no doubt be turned around and asked to you. The trick here is to answer in a way that one leaves a little mystery, two moves on to another question to ask the client and three not long and boring. It is always a good idea to have a few questions AND (epic) answers stored in brain to wow the client. If you prepare yourself before your booking you look professional, know what your doing and helps to get repeated bookings and even referrals to other clients from the client. Because the bigger your client base, the less you have to spend on advertising yourself and the more money you will make.
• What is your favourite animal?
• You were just given a yacht. What would you name it?
• If you were to write a book what would it be about?
• What is your favourite cartoon character & why?
• Do you prefer Coffee or Tea?
• If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
• What’s your favourite ice cream flavor?
• If you could instantly become fluent in another language, what would that language be and why?
• Favourite Quote:
• What is the furthest you have traveled?
• What are your three favourite spices?
• If they made a movie of your life who would play you?
• If we Googled your name what would we see?
• If you had one free day to do anything you want, what would you do?
• What is something unexpected that has changed about you in the last few years?
• What can you always be found with?
• If you could visit any place in the world where would it be and why?
The above are sample questions to give you an ideas, its worth expanding on them and personalising them to your own style.
In the past I have even seen male escorts go beyond just questions and learn a few playing card tricks, drop in some jokes from well known comedians and even spurt out some pointless pub-quiz facts. All work in different ways and how they are delivered, its not just a case of asking “Do you want to see a magic trick” its more more taking control and initiating the magic trick. Same with jokes, don’t say “Do you want to hear a joke”, just come out with it as and well its relevant to the situation and conversation.
Good luck and most of all have fun!
So, do you have what it takes to become a male escort? If so sign up here.
If you have any further questions, please just use the contact us or chat box below (online 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday) and we will do our best to help.