Men2Hire.co.uk is a non-sexual escort directory site accessible to Men2Hire.co.uk Members via the Internet, mobile phones and landline telephones. Some features of the Men2Hire.co.uk services can be accessed free of charge. Other services/features are paid for by Members, who pay through subscription (3-month, 6-month, or 12-month subscription).
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain Men2Hire.co.uk (“Website”) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms without modification regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us as a member and constitutes you being a party to this Agreement. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
Article 1. Definitions
“Men2Hire.co.uk” refers to the group of Services or Features, the purpose of which is to facilitate online bookings between individuals, for personal, leisure and business purposes. Men2Hire.co.uk is only accessible from internet enabled platforms, with or without payment and/or Men2Hire.co.uk, the publisher of the Men2Hire.co.uk Services and Features.
“Subscription” refers to a paid fixed rate giving unlimited access to Men2Hire.co.uk paid Services, as required, for a limited period that can be 3 months, 6 months and 12 months, renewable after the purchased period (as outlined in Article 4) where the subscription has been purchased using CCBills payment gateway.
“Service(s)” refers to the entirety of the Services accessible to Men2Hire.co.uk Members, whether paid or unpaid.
“Paid Services” refers to the subscription fee’s, at rates quoted, by Men2Hire.co.uk Members with a valid subscription.
“Features” refers to additional features Members can purchase to make there profile more visible.
“Member(s)” refers to any or all valid registered users of the Men2Hire.co.uk Service, whether they access Services, Paid Services or Features.
Article 2. Access and registration for Men2Hire.co.uk services
2.1. Terms of access and registration
The equipment (computer, software, telecommunications systems, etc.) used to allow access to Services shall be the responsibility of the Member, as shall the telecommunications costs incurred by its use.
To be a Men2Hire.co.uk Member you must be at least 18 years of age and complete all mandatory fields appearing on the registration forms. Uploading a photo is not mandatory and will be shown public on the site if you do upload a photo of yourself.
When the conditions required for registration are met, each Member will have one or more identifier(s) (usernames) and one or more password(s), according to the different Services with which the Member is registered (Internet). These identifier(s) and password(s) are strictly private and confidential and must not be passed on or shared with any third parties.
If a Member disseminates or uses these elements in a manner deemed contrary to its original purpose, Men2Hire.co.uk will terminate the Member’s Account.
The Member shall be solely liable for the use of this identification information by third parties or for the actions or statements made through the Member’s account, whether these be fraudulent or not. The Member holds Men2Hire.co.uk harmless against all claims or damages relating to the identification information or the actions or statements made through the Member’s account (whether fraudulent or not). In addition, as Men2Hire.co.uk does not have the obligation or the technical means to check the identity of every person registered with its Services, Men2Hire.co.uk is not liable in the event a Member’s identity is used by someone else. If the Member has reason to believe that a person is using his or her Member identification information or account, he or she must inform Men2Hire.co.uk immediately.
When a Member wishes to sponsor a friend and provides Men2Hire.co.uk with the contact details of that friend, such Member must have obtained the prior consent of this friend for Men2Hire.co.uk to process his or her data that will be used solely in order to address an electronic message informing him/her of Men2Hire.co.uk and its Services. This message is addressed in the name and in the account of the Members having provided Men2Hire.co.uk with their personal data. In such a case, the Member supplies such information freely and voluntarily and under his/her sole responsibility.
2.2 Right of withdrawal
The Member is informed that under the United Kingdom Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 he/she enjoys a period of seven working days from the time he/she accepts the Services to exercise his or her right of withdrawal, without penalty and without the need to provide any reason. However, if you choose to become a member and enter the Website, you are electing to commence the Service immediately and you thereby waive any right to cancel the Service under the above Regulations.
We may immediately terminate your membership and your access to the Service at any time because you have breached this Agreement and will send you notice of termination at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to us. If we terminate your membership of the Service because you have breached the Agreement, you waver any refunds for non-used service. We can terminate this Agreement at any time by giving you reasonable advance written notice.
If you terminate your subscription, your subscription will remain active until the end of the period through which you had paid prior to your termination.
In the case of violation of one or more of the terms of this Agreement by you, we may block your account(s), delete prohibited content, and prevent publication of all or part of your profile. We may also block your access to all or part of the Service, either permanently or temporarily.
Article 3. Use of Men2Hire.co.uk
3.1 Undertakings of Men2Hire.co.uk
Men2Hire.co.uk shall remotely and by electronic means supply an online booking Service via the Internet. Men2Hire.co.uk’s purpose is not to advise on or broker either marriage or long-term relationships. Men2Hire.co.uk’s activity does not include organising offline meetings, supplying access to the Internet network, or providing an electronic communication service to the public. Consequently, Men2Hire.co.uk has no legal obligation to identify Members when they connect to the Men2Hire.co.uk website or to monitor content published by Members. Because Men2Hire.co.uk is technically unable to provide such services, Men2Hire.co.uk does not undertake contractually to identify Members or to moderate the content publish by the Members under their sole responsibility.
Men2Hire.co.uk shall not be held liable for false declarations made by a Member. Therefore, it is imperative that Members take certain precautions when arranging to meet up with another Member. Men2Hire.co.uk shall not be held liable for any consequences of meetings between Men2Hire.co.uk Members, on Men2Hire.co.uk or during meetings between Men2Hire.co.uk Members and/or non-Members as a consequence of the use of the Men2Hire.co.uk website and Services. In addition, on a first date, it is recommended that you tell someone close to you and choose a public place (coffee house, pub, restaurant etc.).
In this respect, Men2Hire.co.uk reminds its Members that they are prohibited from using Men2Hire.co.uk Services to disclose information that allows them to be identified, such as last names, mailing/email addresses, or telephone numbers, to other Men2Hire.co.uk members.
3.2 Undertakings of the Members
The provisions of this Article shall apply without prejudice to the Article “Termination”.
3.2.1 General Obligations
The Member has the following General Obligations:
- To act fairly in respect of Men2Hire.co.uk and other Members.
- To respect the intellectual property rights relating to content supplied by Men2Hire.co.uk, other Members and/or third parties in connection with the use of the Services.
- To understand that he/she defines solely the boundaries of his/her privacy and that it is his/her responsibility only to communicate to Men2Hire.co.uk and to other Members such personal information the dissemination of which he/she considers cannot cause him/her any harm.
3.2.2 Essential Obligations
The Member has the following Essential Obligations:
- Not to post, disseminate, or broadcast in any form whatsoever inaccurate or false information or content. Any material that you transmit or post to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have no obligations with respect to such material. We and our designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Men2Hire.co.uk promotes gentlemen escorts for the purposes of companionship only, we do not promote any kind of sexual services. The Escort should under no circumstances offer, promote, or accept payment for any kind of sexual services. Men2Hire.co.uk has the right to ban any escort that has been found to be offering sexual services with immediate effect.
- Nothing in the agreement creates a partnership, or the relationship of employer and employee between the parties.
- Not to make comments, propagate or disseminate in any form whatsoever content that contravenes the rights of others or that is defamatory, injurious, obscene, offensive, violent or inciting violence, political, racist or xenophobic and, in general, any content that is contrary to the purpose of Men2Hire.co.uk, current rules and laws in force or acceptable norms and standards. In particular, photographs, videos and any other information in terms of data or files supplied by a Men2Hire.co.uk Member must be decent and refer exclusively to the Member or to a third party from whom the Member has expressly obtained consent and are the sole responsibility of the Member concerned.
- Not to mention on the Men2Hire.co.uk website any personal information provided by a Men2Hire.co.uk Member (such as an email address, mailing address, telephone number, etc.) enabling a Member to contact another Member without using Men2Hire.co.uk.
- Not to post, disseminate, or broadcast in any form whatsoever information or content that has the effect of diminishing, disorganising or preventing normal usage of the Services, or of interrupting and/or slowing down normal circulation of communications between Members through the Services, such information comprising, for example, software, worms, viruses, software bombs, mass mailing, etc.
- Not to post, disseminate, or broadcast in any form whatsoever information or content that incorporates links to third-party websites that are illegal in character, contrary to what is generally acceptable and/or not in accordance with the principles of Men2Hire.co.uk.
- Not to post, disseminate or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary works.
- To use his/her password and/or ID only for his/her purpose of authentication for the Services. In this regard, the Member must not, without limitation, communicate, disseminate, share or make accessible, in any way, his/her passwords and/or IDs to any third party.
- To ensure that the personal data relating to his/her entourage is communicated legally and without any harm risk. The Member must thus obtain the prior consent of Members of said entourage to receive, on the Member’s behalf, an email from Men2Hire.co.uk.
- Men2Hire.co.uk may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, “Content”) that in the reasonable judgment of Men2Hire.co.uk violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of members.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish, submit, post or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service, or transmit to other members via the Service. You represent and warrant that at any time of posting the Content is (a) accurate, (b) not in breach of this Agreement, and (c) not harmful to any person in any way.
- By posting Content on your profile of Men2Hire.co.uk, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Men2Hire.co.uk an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide licence to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorise sub-licences of the foregoing.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. Men2Hire.co.uk reserves the right to amend this list at any times and to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual:
- constitutes a profile or photographs of any third person used without their permission.
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or promotes conduct, or that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- Although Men2Hire.co.uk cannot monitor the conduct of its members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our members from such advertising or solicitation, Men2Hire.co.uk reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a member may send to other members in any 24-hour period to a number which Men2Hire.co.uk deems appropriate in its reasonable discretion.
Failure to comply with the Essential Obligations as set out above shall constitute a serious breach by the Member of his/her obligations. Without prejudice to the provisions of the Article “Termination”, Men2Hire.co.uk shall, where the Member fails to comply with one or more of these Essential Obligations, be entitled to terminate the contract and will definitively delete the account of the Member concerned. Furthermore, Men2Hire.co.uk may (at its sole discretion) prevent a Member from re-registering in the event of a breach of one or more of these Essential Obligations.
3.3 Prohibited Activities
Men2Hire.co.uk reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service:
- You will not impersonate any person or entity
- You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass any person.
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Men2Hire.co.uk without our specific prior written consent.
- You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
- You will not “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service or the Website, without Men2Hire.co.uk ‘s prior written authorisation. You also shall not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Men2Hire.co.uk or the Service or the site in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose.
- You will not transmit or post any material which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in the UK or any other country in the world.
- Except and only to the extent permitted under applicable law, you will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or cause others to do so.
Article 4. Men2Hire.co.uk Payment terms
The use of the Paid Services and/or Features assumes that the Member has a subscription. Members can acquire a subscription by making a payment though the PayPal Payment Gateway to Men2Hire.co.uk.
The prices and the terms of payment for the different Paid Services and/or Features are displayed at all times on the Men2Hire.co.uk website, including at the point when the member chooses to make a purchase.
The activation of a Men2Hire.co.uk subscription on a member’s account occurs as soon as, or a few moments after a valid transaction has been completed (successful online transaction).
The Member can contact Men2Hire.co.uk at any time to cancel their subscription. The cancellation will take effect from the expiry date given for the active pass, in accordance with Article 8, ‘Termination’, below.
Upon expiration of a subscription, such subscription shall, not renew.
The Member can cancel their subscription at any time, with termination taking effect from the end of the validity period covered by the last payment made.
Article 5. Personal privacy and protection of Member data
Article 6. Intellectual property
6.1 Content broadcast by Men2Hire.co.uk
The trademarks (including Men2Hire.co.uk), logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and texts featured on the Men2Hire.co.uk website and in the Men2Hire.co.uk Service are the intellectual property of Men2Hire.co.uk or its partners and may not be reproduced, used or represented without the express permission of Men2Hire.co.uk or its partners, under threat of legal action.
The rights of use granted by Men2Hire.co.uk to the Member are strictly limited to accessing, downloading, printing and reproduction on all media (hard disk, CD-ROM, Storage Card etc.) and to use of these documents for private and personal purposes in the scope of and for the duration for of the Member’s membership with Men2Hire.co.uk. Any other use by the Member is prohibited without the authorisation of Men2Hire.co.uk.
In particular, the Member is prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, disseminating, transmitting, exploiting for commercial gain and/or distributing in any form whatsoever the Services, the Men2Hire.co.uk website pages or software codes for elements comprising the Men2Hire.co.uk Services and website.
The Services are operated by Men2Hire.co.uk in compliance with a licence granted by Men2Hire.co.uk on its intellectual property. Any infringement or dilution of the licensed intellectual property is subject to further legal action by either Men2Hire.co.uk and/or Men2Hire.co.uk.
6.2 Content provided by Members
The Member grants Men2Hire.co.uk a licence to use the intellectual property rights attached to the content provided by the Member for the purpose of broadcasting on the Men2Hire.co.uk website.
This licence in particular incorporates the right for Men2Hire.co.uk to reproduce, represent, adapt, translate, scan, use for publicity purposes, commercial or non-commercial, sub-licence or assign the content concerning the Member (information, images, videos, descriptions, search criteria, etc.) on all or part of the Men2Hire.co.uk Services (on the Men2Hire.co.uk website, by email) and/or in mailings sent by Men2Hire.co.uk and, in a general manner, on all distribution media, in particular electronic (email, text messaging, MMS, Internet, CD-Rom or DVD-Rom).
The Member expressly authorises Men2Hire.co.uk to modify this content in order to conform to the look and feel of the Men2Hire.co.uk Services and/or other communications media above, and/or to make this content compatible with its technical processes or appropriate media formats. These rights are worldwide and exist for the entirety of the agreement set out in these terms and conditions between the member and Men2Hire.co.uk. The Member is prohibited from copying, reproducing or otherwise using for any purpose the content relating to other Members, except for the explicit requirements for usage of the Services for the Member’s own strictly personal and private use.
Article 7. Liabilities and Warranties
7.1 Functioning of the Men2Hire.co.uk website and Services
To use the Services, the Member must have the necessary hardware equipment and software and the necessary parameters required to properly use Men2Hire.co.uk:
The Member must have the skills, hardware and software required to use the Internet or, as appropriate, Internet Services, and acknowledges that the characteristics and constraints of the Internet mean that the security, availability and integrity of Internet data transmissions cannot be guaranteed.
Men2Hire.co.uk does not guarantee that the Services will function if the Member activates a pop-up killing tool. In this case, the function should be deactivated before using the Service.
Men2Hire.co.uk does not guarantee that the Services will be usable if the Member’s internet service provider is unable to provide its services properly. In this context, Men2Hire.co.uk cannot be held responsible for the non-functioning, unavailability or adverse conditions of usage of the Men2Hire.co.uk website resulting from incorrect hardware, problems experienced by the Member’s internet service provider or blockages on the Internet networks or for all other reasons outside the sphere of influence of Men2Hire.co.uk. Moreover, due amongst other things to the specifics of their Internet browser. Furthermore, smartphone applications are only available to Men2Hire.co.uk Members in possession of the smartphone handset and internet access is required.
Under these conditions, Men2Hire.co.uk does not guarantee that the Services shall function without interruption or error. In particular, the use of the Men2Hire.co.uk website may be interrupted at any time for the purposes of maintenance, updates or technical improvements, or to develop its content and/or presentation. Whenever possible, Men2Hire.co.uk shall inform its Members prior to maintenance work or updates.
7.2 Information and content supplied by the Members and indemnity
Men2Hire.co.uk cannot be held liable for (and the consequences of) the accuracy or inaccuracy of the information and content provided by other Members, website visitors and/or the Member himself/herself. Correspondingly, Men2Hire.co.uk cannot be held responsible for content distributed by a Member that might contravene the rights of one or more other Members or third parties.
Finally, if during the scope of a search performed on the Men2Hire.co.uk website where the result of this search would point the Member to access sites, pages or forums of which the content and/or purpose constitutes a breach of the applicable law, the Member is required to cease consultation of the site concerned in order to avoid being held responsible for such breach.
7.4 Limitation of responsibility
Men2Hire.co.uk can be held responsible by a Member only where certain and definitive proof is adduced before the courts demonstrating a wrongful act committed by Men2Hire.co.uk having caused that Member damage.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Men2Hire.co.uk excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, express or implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to the Men2Hire.co.uk website.
Men2Hire.co.uk do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Service by Men2Hire.co.uk, Men2Hire.co.uk’s partners or any Member or any other person or entity. Members acknowledge that any reliance on such opinion, Member profile, advice, statement or information is at their own risk. Men2Hire.co.uk is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline of its Members. Please use caution and common sense when using the Men2Hire.co.uk website and the Service.
Article 8. Termination
A Member may at any time and without the need to provide any reason end his/her registration with Men2Hire.co.uk by requesting the closure of his/her account in the area of the Men2Hire.co.uk website designated for such purposes. Such request shall be deemed effective from the first working day after receipt by Men2Hire.co.uk of the request for closure of the account concerned. Such a request does not trigger reimbursement of, if appropriate, any time remaining on the Member’s subscription.
Termination of a subscription, by a Member, shall be effective on the applicable subscription’s expiration date provided.
Without prejudice to the other provisions hereof, where the Member commits a serious breach, Men2Hire.co.uk will terminate the Member’s account without prior notification or warning. Such termination shall have the same effects as a termination by the Member.
Such termination shall take effect without prejudice to any damages that Men2Hire.co.uk might claim from the Member or his/her beneficiaries and legal representatives, in compensation of the harm suffered as a result of such breaches.
The Member will be informed by email of the termination, or the confirmation of the termination, of his/her account. Data relating to the Member will be destroyed at his/her request or upon expiration of the legal time period following the termination of the Member’s account.
Article 9. Agreement between the Member and Men2Hire.co.uk
Otherwise, the member shall have several options:
10.1 The subscription originally obtained by the Member has not yet expired:
10.2 The initial term of the subscription obtained by the Member has expired:
Members are therefore invited to read the most recent version online on the Men2Hire.co.uk website.
Article 11. Customer Service
Men2Hire.co.uk provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives. When communicating with our customer care representatives, you may not to be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing or racially offensive. If we feel that your behaviour towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
Article 12. Jurisdiction and applicable law
Article 13. Your Interactions with Other Members.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MEN2HIRE.CO.UK CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS MEMBERS. MEN2HIRE.CO.UK ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. MEN2HIRE.CO.UK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE MEMBERS. MEN2HIRE.CO.UK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MEN2HIRE.CO.UK BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THIS SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE TO REVIEW MEN2HIRE.CO.UK FAQ’S TIPS PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MEN2HIRE.CO.UK MAKES NO GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING YOUR ULTIMATE ABILITY TO GET WORK WITH CLIENTS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION) TO OTHER MEMBERS.